1) Anyone who knows me, knows I love shoes. I have seen these shoes all over Lookbook. Color me surprised when I found out that they were from Zara and only $50. They are the perfect mixture of vintage 1950’s and modern details. These shoes just might be the perfect addition to my summer wardrobe.
2) Back in middle school we had a Science Fair. While most people decided to do something dealing with volcanos or plants, I clearly decided to do something involving my cats Leo and Giorgi.
It was called “Grocery or Gourmet: Which do cats prefer?”, I decided to see if I could make my own cat food and then would see if the cats would like it. Let’s just say there is a picture somewhere of Giorgi with his tongue sticking out at my homemade cat food.
When I saw this recipe for Crunchy Cat treats by one of my favorite blogs Joy the Baker. It brought me right back to middle school. Though this recipe would probably be received with one paw up by Leo.
Not to mention it is high time there were more cat recipes and cats crafts, since cats rule and dogs drool.
3) I’m always looking for fun and innovative gifts for people. I think this might be a great idea to use when Christmas comes around. You take old handwritten recipes and then turn them into tea towels. How sentimental and cute is this idea?! Not only would it make a great gift for younger generations but I think it would be lovely to give these back to the mothers and grandmothers that originally wrote the recipes.
4) Thin Mints are one of my favorite Girl Scout cookies (beside Caramel delites). I LOVE the combination of chocolate and mint. Doesn’t this cake look just like mint chocolate chip ice cream has been slathered all over it? Yum!
5) How did I not know that this exists? You can use your own laser printer to create temporary tattoos! Just think of how many different ways you can use these. Pirate party tattoos, mustache tattoos, putting tattoos on your boyfriend while he sleeps. The possibilities are endless, I might have to invest in some of these.